What is HedgeHogFX – ‘Measure’?
- Designed in Australia specifically for Exporters, Importers, and Foreign Currency Investors.
- Measures your FX Risk Exposure constantly with ‘Real time-Online’ live prices streamed directly to your work station, IPhone, Laptop, Notebook etc.
- Measures values of your future FX payments, and receipts in your functional/base currency – you see the value of all your upcoming money movements.
- Measures by ‘Marking to Market’ all your current FX exposures immediately from the moment you enter transactions.
- Measures variability against a system generated budgeted/entry value at any time, on any date, against real time live FX prices
- Measures your net FX Risk Exposure, and compares the increasing, or decreasing value of your ‘positions’ by displaying appropriate directional indicators
Reduce Stress - No more ‘fingers crossed’
- All businesses and individuals trading or investing in foreign currencies must proactively ‘Measure’ and ‘Manage’ their FX exposure
- The purchase or sale of goods or investments in a foreign currency is only one part of a deal.
- The other part is when the transaction is ‘closed out’, and the conversion is made back into the ‘functional/base currency
- Many deals have turned from big profits to significant losses because FX exposure had not been ‘Measured’ and ‘Managed’ correctly.
- Plan with certainty
- You simply Input future payments and Receipts and HedgeHogFX will keep you fully informed of your Foreign Exchange exposures.
Australian and International Accounting Rule AASB121/IAS21
- All businesses trading across borders in foreign currencies must report in a timely and accurate fashion their foreign exchange exposures and convert back to their functional/base currency for P&L and Balance Sheet reporting purposes.
- HedgeHogFX software provides information complying with provisions of AASB121/IAS21
[more - http://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/~/media/corporate/allfiles/document/professional-resources/ifrs-factsheets/factsheet-ias21-the-effects-of-changes-in-foreign-exchange-rates.pdf?la=en ]
Please Note:- CPA Australia have given specific written permission for HedgeHogFX [FXLicensing Consultants Pty Ltd] to reprint, in whole or in part, their IAS21 fact sheet.
- Generates reports for Management and Accounting.
- Creates more time to Manage the business.